1. How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
Vietnam visa on arrival types are granted according to the length of staying, number of entries and visiting purpose.
* 1 month single entry visa
* 1 month multiple entries visa
* 3 months single entry visa
* 3 months multiple entries visa
* 6 months multiple entries visa
2. What is Vietnam visa on arrival ( VOA) ?
VOA is Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport.
– No document needed.
– No sending passport to Embassy or consulate.
– No hidden charged and no fail.
– Fast, easy, reliable, safety…
3. How to apply Vietnam visa online?
Getting travel ticket in Vietnam (also called Vietnam visa) is the first thing which all international tourist must do and Vietnam Visa on arrival is the most popular choice presently.
Vietnam visa on arrival is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese embassy/consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use. There is just one different thing that Visa on arrival is received at the Vietnam airport, no need to go to the Embassy or Consulate. This kind of visa is available for entering the country by air only.
4. Our Visa to Vietnam Services at Vietnam-Evisa.org
– Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport.
– Airport Fast Track
– Airport car pick up / drop off
– Hotel reservation
– Tour Booking
– Flight booking
5. Who need visa when visiting Vietnam?
– Most citizens of ASEAN member-countries as Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not need a Vietnam visa if they visit Vietnam within 30 days. The Philippine passport holders do not need a Vietnamese visa for 21 days. The passport holders of Brunei are not required to get a visa to Vietnam for 15 days. They could apply for popular passport type with return tickets.